Located at 6963 Clark State Road, about a quarter mile east of Reynoldsburg-New Albany Road.
Headley Cemetery, originally granted to J. Dayton by the U.S government in 1800, was conveyed to the Headley’s between 1804 and 1805. It consists of 1.26 acres and is still active for burials today.
Located at 870 Reynoldsburg-New Albany Road, at the intersection with Taylor road.
Jefferson Cemetery, also known as Blacklick Cemetery, was established in 1896. It consists of nearly 5.84 acres and is thought to have been used as the town landfill during the early years of Smithville and what is now Blacklick. The stone wall that runs the entire length of the front is a well-known landmark in Jefferson Township.