Jefferson Township Fire Department has an immediate opening for one part-time firefighter II/EMT or firefighter II/paramedic. The opening is on 1-Unit, and will work a 24 hour shift every 6th day.
Click the link below to download the application for employment. Completed applications must be submitted in person, or by certified mail to:
Jefferson Township Fire Department
6767 Havens Corners Road
Blacklick, Ohio 43004
- Possession of a valid Ohio Firefighter II certification
- Possession of a valid Ohio EMT or Paramedic certification
- Possession of a valid CPR certification
- Possession of a valid NIMS IS-100, IS-200, IS-700, and IS-800 training certificates
- Applicant must be a high school graduate or equivalent
- Must possess and maintain a valid Ohio driver's license and remain insurable under the Township's vehicle insurance plan
- Possession of a valid Hazardous Material Operations certification is required within one year of hire date
- Experience preferred
Firefighter II/EMT: $17.80/hr
Firefighter II/Paramedic: $18.64/hr
Jefferson Township is an equal opportunity employer, tobacco-free, and drug-free workplace.