Located at 6963 Clark State Road, about a quarter mile east of Reynoldsburg-New Albany Road.
Headley Cemetery, originally granted to J. Dayton by the U.S government in 1800, was conveyed to the Headley’s between 1804 and 1805. It consists of 1.26 acres and is still active for burials today.
Jefferson (Blacklick) Cemetery
Located at 870 Reynoldsburg-New Albany Road, at the intersection with Taylor road.
Jefferson Cemetery, also known as Blacklick Cemetery, was established in 1896. It consists of nearly 5.84 acres. The stone wall that runs the entire length of the front is a well-known landmark in Jefferson Township.